In the interest of the security of entrusted data, internal procedures and recommendations have been developed to prevent unauthorized access to data. Their implementation and compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law are controlled.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit different websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it originates, the "lifespan" of the cookie (i.e. the duration of its existence) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
- Cookies are necessary for the correct and secure placement of orders and the functioning of the shopping cart.
- Cookies are used to collect anonymous, aggregated statistics that help improve the functionality of the store. Statistical data is collected through Universal Analytics analytical tools.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is processed for the purpose of processing orders (including payment and logistics services), warranty and post-warranty service. They are also used for accounting purposes in accordance with the applicable legal regulations of the Republic of Polish.
The stored personal data includes name, telephone number, e-mail address, address indicated by the ordering person for delivery, billing data.
Personal data of business contacts may be disclosed to business partners and used by them to offer and sell Milerd products. Personal data may be used for the following purposes: providing information about Milerd and the scope of our services, analysis of market trends.
Personal data will be stored in our system for the period necessary for the purposes set out above.
Visitors have the right to inspect stored personal data, and personal data may be deleted on request, however, this may result in difficulties or in preventing the implementation of warranty and post-warranty service.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data and the provision of services can be found in the website’s regulations.
The basis for the processing of personal data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016). and "a sales contract or actions taken at the request of the Customer, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), the legal obligation of the Seller related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) and the legitimate interest of the Seller consisting in the processing of data in order to establish, investigate or defend possible claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Data Controller and contact details
The data administrator is SR Tech Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Hoża 29, 00-521 Warsaw. To obtain information on the processing of personal data, please contact us by e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
General rules and regulations
§ 1. DEFINITIONS
- Regulations – these Terms of Sale using means of distance communication and the provision of electronic services.
- Service Provider (Seller) – SR Tech Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address 00-521 Warsaw, Hoża 29, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000895216, NIP 7722424078, REGON 388700969, BDO 000539497. The correspondence address of the Service Recipient and the address for sending returns, complaints, warranty is 97-500 Radomsko, Żeromskiego 22/2
- Online Store – an online www.milerd.com service, available at www.milerd.com, through which the Customer may purchase Products.
- Service Recipient (Customer) – an adult visiting the Online Store, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose specific provisions grant legal capacity, and which makes or intends to place an Order and who has accepted these Regulations.
- Online Store Administrator – SR Tech Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address 00-521 Warsaw, Hoża 29, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000895216, NIP 7722424078, REGON 388700969, BDO 000539497.
- Product – goods presented in the Online Store to which the Sales Agreement or Product Order Service relates.
- Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient, using means of distance communication.
- Party – Service Provider and Service Recipient.
- Order – the Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or a Service to order Products remotely via the Online Store, specifying the type and number of Products.
- The consumer is:
- a natural person performing a legal transaction with the Seller not directly related to its business or professional activity, or
- a natural person conducting business activity concluding a contract directly related to its business activity, when the content of the contract shows that it does not have a professional character for it, resulting in particular from the subject of its business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity
- Electronic Service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Online Store.
- Shopping cart – a virtual list of Products that become part of the Order after approval by the Customer.
- Working days – days from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays and non-working days.
- The Service Provider's email address is email@example.com
§ 2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- In the scope of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended).
- The condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read the Regulations and accept its provisions when placing the Order.
- The Service Provider provides the following services via the Online Store: enabling the Customers to place Orders for Products available as part of the Online Store and to conclude Product Sales Agreements and Distance Product Order Agreements; providing Customers with commercial information about Products available in the Online Store.
- Photos and images of Products presented in the Online Store are not advertising within the meaning of the law, but only commercial information about products within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services and may slightly differ from the actual appearance.
- Taking actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information in the Online Store, undertaking IT activities or any other aimed at obtaining information not intended for the Customer is prohibited.
- Information about Products provided in the Online Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended), are only an invitation to start negotiations to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code. By placing an Order, the Service Recipient submits an offer to purchase a specific Product under the conditions specified in the Product description.
- The prices of Products offered by the Online Store are given in the US dollars and include VAT.
- Reviews / opinions posted by users in the Online Store are not published automatically and are subject to moderation by the Service Provider.
§ 3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
- Agreement for the provision of electronic services, concluded by making a purchase in the Online Store and accepting the accompanying consents.
- The Service Recipient is entitled to use any content posted as part of the Online Store only within the scope of the Order placed. The use of content in any other scope is unacceptable.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations and use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation or hinder the use of the Online Store by other Customers.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to immediately notify the Service Provider of any violation of his rights, as well as of any violation of the rules set out in the said Regulations.
- The Customer is obliged to provide true data during the ordering process.
- The Service Recipient has the right to submit a complaint related to the functioning of the Online Store. The date of submission of the complaint is the date of its receipt by the Service Provider. The complaint should contain the name, surname, correspondence address and the date and type of irregularity that occurred. The Service Provider shall respond to the Customer's request immediately, no later than within 14 days. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Complaints should be forwarded via e-mail to the Service Provider's email address with the title "Complaint".
- All Works, in particular such as: information and photos of Products, presented on the website are www.milerd.com the property of the Online Store Administrator and are subject to protection resulting from the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 90, item 101, as amended). In particular, it is forbidden to copy them.
§ 4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The Service Provider enables the Customer to: place Orders in the Online Store, through the Shopping Cart. The Service Provider has the right to refuse to accept the Order, in particular when the Customer: provided false data, violated the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Customers, committed behaviors that are inconsistent with these Regulations or applicable law.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for technical problems or technical limitations occurring in the computer equipment, terminal device, ICT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the Service Recipient, and which prevent him from using the Online Store correctly.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the activity of the Online Store.
- The Service Provider undertakes to properly execute the Orders placed by the Customers and to exercise due diligence in providing information to the Customer.
§ 5. PLACING AN ORDER
- The condition for shopping is to add the product to the shopping cart and correctly place the Order, which is made only by sending by the Customer a completed form available on the www.milerd.com website. The Service Recipient must accept the store's regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer will receive a confirmation of acceptance of the Order by email. Upon receipt of the confirmation by the Customer, a Sales Agreement or a Product Order Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller. Confirmation of receipt of the Order sent to the Customer by email contains: the Seller's statement on receipt of the Order; confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- In the event of any irregularities in the content of the confirmation of receipt of the Order, please contact the Online Store via e-mail at the Service Provider's email address.
- Orders placed on Saturdays and on Sundays and holidays will be handled the next business day.
- The execution of the Order begins:
- immediately in the case of payment on delivery
- after approval of the loan application by Santander Consumer Bank in the case of installment sales
- The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the Order if the order form has been incorrectly completed.
- A limited number of Products is intended for promotional sales and sales and the execution of Orders takes place in the order in which they are received, until stocks covered by this form of sale run out.
- For each Order, the Service Provider issues an invoice or receipt. They are issued when all Products ordered by the Customer are completed and ready for shipment.
- Changes in the shipping address and resignation from the Order are possible via email sent to the Service Provider's email address. Changes or cancellation of the order will be accepted only if the message reaches the store service before the start of the order.
§ 6. PAYMENT
- The cost of the shipment service is covered by the Seller. The Customer may choose the additional option of Express international delivery which costs 89 US dollars. In this case, the delivery is paid by the Customer.
- Form of payment for the ordered Products: online payment (BLIK, quick payments, payment cards, Google/Apple Pay) via the Stripe or Shopify payment systems.
- Settlements of credit card and e-transfer transactions are carried out via Stripe or Shopify payment systems. Payment cards are supported: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic and Maestro. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund it to the bank account assigned to the Ordering Party's payment card.
- Complaints regarding payments submitted by the Customer should be addressed directly to the Service Provider. If it is determined that the reasons for the complaint are not on the side of the Service Provider, the Service Provider will forward the complaint to PayPro S.A. operating the Przelewy24 payment system or to Blue Media S.A. which is the operator of the Shoper Payment system.
§ 7. DELIVERY AND DELIVERY TIME
- Purchased Products are delivered to the address indicated in the Order form.
- Orders are executed internationally,
- Order delivery time is usually 3-5 business days for products available in stock. The lead time for pre-order or bespoke products may be longer and is listed on the product page. In the event of an extension of the order completion date, the Customer will be immediately informed by email sent to the e-mail address provided by him when placing the Order in the Online Store.
- If the Product is not delivered to the Customer within 7 business days from the date of scheduled delivery (order processing time + delivery time by courier company / mail), the Customer should contact the Service Provider via e-mail sent to the Service Provider's email address.
§ 8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND PRODUCT EXCHANGE
- Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), the Customer who is a consumer is entitled, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product, to withdraw from the sales contract and return the Product in an unchanged state and not bearing traces of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, features and functioning of the Product. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, both the Seller and the Customer who is a consumer are obliged to return everything they received from the other party under the concluded Agreement.
- The Customer who is also a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product. For this purpose, a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement should be sent within the above-mentioned period to the e-mail address of the Service Provider.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Sales Agreement is considered void. The Product should be returned by the Customer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Agreement, to the correspondence address of the Service Provider (97-500 Radomsko, Żeromskiego 22/2 Street). Returns sent to another address will not be received. The Customer bears the costs of returning the Product. The returned product must not bear visible signs of use and must be packed in its original packaging and in a way that prevents damage. The Customer must send the Product back by courier, DHL or Polish Post.
- The Seller, after receiving the returned goods and checking that it does not bear traces of use, will refund the value of the Product by transfer to the bank account number provided in the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- The 14-day period within which the Customer may withdraw from the Agreement is counted from the day on which the Customer took possession of the Product.
- The Customer, with the consent of the Seller, may exchange the Product for another one, provided that the Seller submits such a desire (via e-mail to the Service Provider's email address) within 14 days from the date of delivery of the parcel. The requirements indicated above for the return of the Product do not violate or limit the Customer's rights to file a complaint in accordance with the law and should be interpreted – in relation to Customers who are consumers – in accordance with applicable law.
- In the event of replacement of the Product, the payment for the Product in the amount of the Price will be credited to the Price of the newly ordered Product, any difference in the Price will be paid by the Customer accordingly or refunded by the Seller to the Customer's bank account.
§ 9. COMPLAINTS
- Complaints for non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement:
1.1. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer who is a Consumer, for non-compliance of the Product with the Sales and Guarantee Agreement, are specified in the Civil Code.
- 2. Notification of non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement and submission of an appropriate request may be made by sending information about the complaint to the data in the contact section, including the e-mail address of the Service Provider / Guarantor.
1.3. The above email should provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type (description) and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
1.4. The condition for considering the complaint is to deliver the defective product to the correspondence address of the Service Provider (97-500 Radomsko, Żeromskiego 22/2 Street). through a courier company or the Polish Post service. Please attach proof of purchase of the Product. In order to speed up the complaint procedure, before sending the defective product, the buyer should contact the Service Provider by phone or e-mail. Complaints sent to another address will not be received.
1.5. In the event of non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement resulting from delivery (e.g. damaged packaging, broken security tapes), draw up a complaint protocol in the presence of the courier and attach it to the returned shipment.
1.6. The Seller shall respond to the Customer's request immediately, no later than within 14 days. A response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
1.7. In the case of a complaint of the Customer who is a Consumer – failure to consider the complaint within 14 days is tantamount to its acceptance. In connection with the justified complaint of the Customer who is a Consumer, the Seller covers the costs of delivery and replacement of the goods for those free from defects. Delivery costs are covered by the Seller if he ordered transport himself or if he has previously agreed with the Customer how to return the goods.
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
2.1. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Online Store may be submitted by the Customer via e-mail to the Service Provider's email address.
2.2. In the above e-mail, you should provide as much information as possible about the circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
2.3. The complaint shall be considered by the Service Provider immediately, no later than within 14 days.
2.4. The Service Provider's response to the complaint is sent to the Customer's email address provided in the complaint notification or in another manner provided by the Customer.
2.5. The Service Provider provides a guarantee for the products sold. The warranty covers a period of 12 months or longer if such information is on the product page. The warranty covers defects in products that were not caused by improper use, flooding, faulty electrical installation, etc. If the product is replaced under warranty with a new warranty, it runs again. The warranty procedure is usually no longer than 14 days, but this time may be extended in the absence of components necessary for repair. Rights arising from EU law are granted in the EU. The guarantee is carried out in door-to-door mode or using InPost Parcel Lockers if possible. The basis for submitting the guarantee is to have proof of purchase of the Product from the Service Provider.
- Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of the Product ordered with the received one, which result from errors in setting the parameters of the Customer's monitor, in particular the difference in colors and shades of materials from which the Product was made, do not constitute grounds for a complaint about the Product.
- Products offered in the Online Store have an additional manufacturer's warranty.
Complaints under the Warranty:
1.1. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer who is a Consumer, under the Warranty, are specified in the Civil Code.
1.2. Notification of non-conformity of the Product under the Warranty and submission of an appropriate request may be made by sending information about the complaint to the data located in the contact section, including the e-mail address of the Service Provider.
1.3. The above email should provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type (description) and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of complaints under the Warranty by the Service Provider.
1.4. The condition for considering the complaint under the Warranty is the delivery of the defective product to the correspondence address of the Service Provider (97-500 Radomsko, Żeromskiego 22/2) through a courier company or Polish Post. Returns sent to another address will not be received. Attach proof of purchase of the Product. In order to speed up the complaint procedure, before sending the defective product, the buyer should contact the Service Provider by phone or e-mail.
1.5. The complaint under the Warranty is considered within 14 days. In connection with the justified complaint of the Customer who is a Consumer, the Seller covers the costs of delivery and replacement of the goods for those free from defects. Delivery costs are covered by the Seller if he ordered transport himself or if he has previously agreed with the Customer how to return the goods.
1.7. The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the buyer. If the buyer is a Consumer and the subject of sale is a used movable item, the Seller's liability is limited to one year from the date of delivery of the item to the Customer.
§ 11. CONDITIONS FOR TERMINATING CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Termination of the contract for the provision of Electronic Services:
1.1. The contract for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature (e.g. Newsletter Service) may be terminated.
1.2. The Customer may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without indicating the reasons by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the Service Provider's e-mail address.
1.3. The Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services
of a continuous and indefinite nature in the event that the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when it provides illegal content after an ineffective prior call to cease violations with an appropriate deadline. In this case, the contract expires after 7 days from the date of submitting the declaration of will to terminate it (notice period).
1.4. Termination shall lead to termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
2.Us the service provider and the Service Recipient may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services at any time by agreement of the parties.
- The controller of personal data processed on the website is SR Tech Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address 00-521 Warsaw, Hoża 29, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000895216, NIP 7722424078, REGON 388700969, BDO 000539497.
- In the interest of the security of entrusted data, internal procedures and recommendations have been developed to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. Their implementation and compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law are controlled.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms,
b) by collecting "cookies" [see "cookies" policy].
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user necessary to carry out Orders for the Customers. These are name, surname, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to carry out the process of handling information contact, accepting and executing the order, providing warranty service.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, except for the order processing process. In the case of the order processing process, the data may be transferred to courier companies and payment system operators, and in the case of installment sales to the installment sales company and Santander Consumer Bank.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by www.milerd.com. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
§ 13. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded on the basis of and in accordance with Polish law.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for the consequences resulting from improper or inconsistent with the Regulations placing an Order by the Customer, in particular incorrect completion of the registration form or the Order form. Subject to mandatory provisions of law, towards Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller's liability is limited to actual damages and does not cover lost profits and up to the amount of the Price.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations in particularly justified cases, including when the need to introduce changes results directly from changes in the law. The Service Recipients will be informed about changes in the Regulations by placing information about changes on the Online Store Website along with indicating at the end of the Regulations a list of changes and the date of a particular change. Any amendments to the Regulations become effective within 2 weeks of their publication in the manner described in the previous sentence. The amendment to the Regulations does not affect the acquired rights related to already concluded sales contracts, and Orders placed by the Service Recipients before the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations will be carried out in accordance with the existing provisions of the Regulations. Notification of the amendment to the Regulations will take place no later than 14 calendar days before the introduction of the amended Regulations.
- Any disputes arising from Sales Agreements between the Online Store and consumers will be resolved first by negotiation, with the intention of amicably ending the dispute. However, if this would not be possible or would be unsatisfactory for either party, the disputes shall be settled by the competent ordinary court in accordance with paragraph 5.
- Judicial settlement of disputes:
5.1. Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Customer who is also a Consumer shall be submitted to competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure of 17 November 1964 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 101, as amended).
5.2. Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Customer who is not also a Consumer shall be submitted to the court competent for the seat of the Service Provider.
- These Regulations are effective from 19 July 2023.
Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), consumers have 14 days to return the goods unchanged and showing no signs of using them (this also applies to the box).
Devices scratched, dirty, in bent boxes will not be accepted.
To withdraw from the contract and return the product purchased from us with a receipt, you must complete the certificate and send it to our email address or together with the returned product(s). The certificate must contain the customer's personal details, telephone number and account number for the refund. Missing an account number prevents a refund. The certificate can be downloaded here. The certificate may be handwritten.
Please contact us in advance. In the absence of prior information about the return of the product, the refund procedure may take longer.
The right to return the goods is only available to consumers (natural persons and sole traders)!
The returned product should be sent back to:
We do not collect cash on delivery shipments or parcels sent to a Parcel Locker. Devices sent back without sender contact information will not be included.