Milerd Detoxer is a portable device for detoxification, disinfection, and anti-parasite processing of food (fresh fruits and vegetables, cereals, meat, fish, seafood, etc.). Detoxer effectively eliminates almost all pesticide residues, phosphates, chlorides, heavy metals, mould and other detrimental substances in food.
Device for electrochemical cleaning and disinfection of food.
Poisonous substances used to kill pests and pathogens of plants, as well as various parasites, weeds, pests of grain and grain products. Pesticides (including preservatives) often cause allergies, diathesis and some other diseases.
The most common toxic chemical elements found in food are mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, zinc, copper, tin and iron. Mercury, lead and cadmium are the most dangerous among them.
These are microscopic fungi that infect foodstuffs. They can infect cereals (nuts, seeds, corn, etc.), vegetables, fruits, ready meals, bakery products. Toxins (poisons), a product of mould fungi activity, are dangerous for humans.
The most common source of worms is meat and liver from domestic or wild animals. Pork, beef, wild boar, elk and bear are particularly dangerous for the spread of helminth infections.
HOW IT WORKS
The device creates a highly oxidizing environment in the water by saturating it with active oxygen molecules. This water decomposes harmful chemicals such as pesticides, phosphates, heavy metals, chlorides, etc. into harmless water and carbon dioxide.
The high-powered ultrasound treatment accelerates the molecular exchange process in the water. This results in detoxification not only on the surface but also deep inside the product.
LET'S LOOK DEEPER
The combined effect of ultrasound and active oxygen allows to achieve the penetration of oxidative molecules deep inside the product. This results in the product's complex cleaning, detoxification and antiparasitic processing. All its useful properties and vitamins at the same time are safe and sound.
Fill a deep non-plastic container with water and place the food in it.
Dip the Detoxer into the water and start the cleaning process.
The process will not take more than 10 minutes.
When the process is finished, pour out the water and enjoy the cleaned food.
- USB Type-C
Up to 6 weeks on standby or Up to20 standard processing